We
posted three videos this week, we would love for you to check them out, and
some friends helped me with the Spanish video, because I do not speak Spanish.
I thank them so much for taking the time to help me with editing and feedback.
We would love to hear and read your thoughts!
The Network
Popular Posts
-
18-year-old Ramarley Graham was gunned down Thursday inside the bathroom of his Bronx home following a foot pursuit by a team of plai...
-
Cata’Quan Uncut is a new series we are doing on the Slowlist Network Channel: ( https://goo.gl/CebQFX ). Cata’Quan was a series we fi...
-
Savvy's Channel is Out Now Go Subscribe! Savvy is an aspiring singer, who wants to storm the scene with her smooth vocal...
-
"A community school is both a place and a set of partnerships between the school and other community resources. Its integrated f...
-
I participate in an online forum, called Yttalk, and sometimes we get into heated debates, here is a response I did to someone who was sayi...
-
We've been at it for over a year! Check out some of our highlights: Yes, that's...
-
Degrassi Episode Recap: Miles and Maya are hanging out at the Hollingsworth house when Miles tempts Maya into skinny dipping by re...
-
The Journey for Justice This was an event that took place about a year ago; we stormed Washington D.C. Marching all the way to the ...
Facebook Page
Labels Cloud
Slowlist Network. Powered by Blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment